I am Alain Imbert, expert in tourism and luxury hotels. I assist foreign travellers in organising exceptional stays in Paris and its outskirts.
Despite the pandemic of COVID-19, Paris remains the first touristical destination in the world, I'm confident enough that tourism industry will boost again some time soon!
I am happy to introduce you to the blog linked to my website "doublehospitality", where you will discover :
- confidential and refined French locations,
- all tailor-made and attentive concierge services in each of these locations,
- all the riches of French cultural, artistic and artisanal french heritage,
- and finally to raise awareness of responsible tourism, which has a positive impact on the natural, social and cultural environment.
The diverse topics of the blog
During my ongoing research, I will share articles about:
- gastronomy, since I believe gastronomy is the art of using food to create happiness,
- hotels, since Paris offers an abundance of luxury hotels with a unique identity where you feel like in a cosy and comfortable nest.
- culture, in order to arouse your curiosity about the rich French heritage,
- environment, because the design of products and services without negative impact on the environment becomes a major challenge.
I will tell you about Paris, but not only ... France is chock-full of magnificent regions and unexpected locations. Sometimes a getaway one or two hours from Paris can provide you with memories just as unforgettable as an exceptional experience in Paris itself!
Enjoy discovering my own selection of addresses symbolising the French “Art de vivre” and its exceptional and fascinating know-how.